Foto Colectania Benefactors program connects you with our project in a very special way. As a Benefactor, your support will be vital to develop the center's programs and activities, and you will also be part of a group of people committed to culture and photography and enjoy unique privileges: invitations to exclusive events, priority information or guided tours to exhibitions by collectors and curators, among many others.
Foto Colectania presents each year its members with a Special Edition of an original photograph of a recognized photographer of its Collection.
Become a member this 2018 and you will enjoy an original photograph of Cristina de Middel!
Cristina de Middel | Bennefactors Photography 2018
Cristina de Middel, a Spanish photographer who in a few years has become an international phenomenon revolutionizing photography thanks to such emblematic series as "The Afronauts" or "Party" that, like the rest of her work travels between documentary and fiction. In addition to having won the National Photography Award in 2017, Cristina is nominated to be part of the prestigious Magnum Agency.
Cristina de Middel's Party series is a combination of manipulated texts from the Little Red Book: President Mao Tsetung quotes and images taken by the artist during her trips to China.
Title: Party Series. We ought to face the world and brave the storm.
Size: 40 x 30 cm.
Giclée copy on Photo Rag Hahnemühle FineArt Fiber paper.
Posed in the Copialab laboratory under the supervision of the author.
Presentation: 480gr folder / 42 x 32cm.
The number of photographs of the edition will correspond exactly to the number of benefactors of Foto Colectania in 2018.
• Personal card valid for 2 people that will allow you free admission to all our exhibitions.
• Priority information of our programming.
• Exclusive activities: guided visits to our exhibitions with photographers, collectors and curators; private visits to other exhibitions in the city, studies of photographers, collectors.
• Reservation of space in the activities carried out in Foto Colectania and in friendly institutions.
• Advice on the conservation of photographic works.
• Nominal mention at the entrance of the Foundation, on the website and in the catalogs.
• Gift of the catalogs published by the Foundation.
• 10% discount in the trips organized by the Foundation, specialized in art and photography.
• Annual gift of 1 original photograph of a photographer from the collection. Limited edition exclusively for our partners.
Previous editions: Joan Colom, Alberto García-Alix, Chema Madoz, Cristina García Rodero, Ferran Freixa, Xavier Miserachs, Humberto Rivas, Ramón Masats, Carlos Pérez Siquie, Manolo Laguillo, Toni Catany, Joan Fontcuberta, Xavier Ribas.
Annual fee € 1,000 (200 € for consideration and 800 € for donation and subject to tax deductions*)
*Tax advantages: According to the patronage law 49/2002, you can apply the tax deduction of 75% in the first 150 € and 30% in the rest of the donation.