In Foto Colectania we have made a clear commitment to disseminate photography and its collecting through an extensive program of exhibitions and activities. After 17 years of activity, we have become a center of reference photography.
Collaborating with the Foto Colectania Foundation is an act of philanthropy, but also an opportunity to meet, enjoy and relate to a wide circle of people committed to culture, art and photography.
Juan Manuel Castro Prieto | Bennefactors Photography 2019
Foto Colectania gives each year to its Benefactors a Special Edition of an original photograph of a recognized photographer of its Collection.
Become a Benefactor and you can choose one of these two photographs!
Juan Manuel Castro Prieto. Born in Madrid, in 1958.
Trained in Economy, he started in Photography in a self-taught way, bringing his personal style with many changes to the traditional photographic language. He has been awarded with various prizes and in 2015 he receives the National Prize of the Photography.
Size: 30 x 40cm. Positive silver gelatin copy signed by the author.
Presentation: Sirio folder 480gr. Made by Lauren Press.
The active role of our Bebfactors makes them spokespersons of the project, since their contribution is vital for the development of our programs. In addition, they have access to a series of privileges, among which we can highlight the invitation to exclusive events, meetings with collectors, artists, curators, the annual gift of the Photography of Members or the advice of the management of the foundation.
• Personal card valid for 2 people that will allow you free admission to all our exhibitions.
• Priority information of our programming.
• Exclusive activities: guided visits to our exhibitions with photographers, collectors and curators; private visits to other exhibitions in the city, studies of photographers, collectors.
• Reservation of space in the activities carried out in Foto Colectania and in friendly institutions.
• Advice on the conservation of photographic works.
• Nominal mention at the entrance of the Foundation, on the website and in the catalogs.
• Gift of the catalogs published by the Foundation.
• 10% discount in the trips organized by the Foundation, specialized in art and photography.
• Annual gift of 1 original photograph of a photographer from the collection. Limited edition exclusively for our partners.
Previous editions: Joan Colom, Alberto García-Alix, Chema Madoz, Cristina García Rodero, Ferran Freixa, Xavier Miserachs, Humberto Rivas, Ramón Masats, Carlos Pérez Siquie, Manolo Laguillo, Toni Catany, Joan Fontcuberta, Xavier Ribas, Cristina De Middel.