Photography has become the most common visual medium to communicate, to document and archive the world. It is an essential part of our universe and its creative possibilities in recent years have multiplied.
A society based on visual media requires the interaction of organizations that develop educational processes based on image and photography to generate greater knowledge, innovation and critical thinking.
Foto Colectania, within its School Partner Program, develops a series of specific programs with this aim in collaboration with educational centres.
The Schools participating in the Program enjoy the following advantages:
• Mention on the honorific plaque of the Foundation
• School logo on the foundation's website, with a link to the corporate website
• Participation in The Projector cycle
• Guided tour for students of all our exhibitions, as well as a visit to the photographic reserve that houses the Collection of the Foundation and the Paco Gómez Archive
• Free admission: Teachers and students will have free access to all exhibitions
• Specialized library: Teachers and students of the school will have at their disposal the specialized library of Foto Colectania
• Review of portfolios: Foto Colectania team will advise students, who are selected by the school, through a final review of their portfolios
• Educational collaboration agreement: The students of the School Partners have priority to obtain any of the places offered to obtain an internship at the Foundation.
• Two representatives of the school can participate in the exclusive activities of the Foto Colectania Partners program (previews, activities, visits to artists and collectors)
• 2 VIP cards
• 15 free tickets for each exhibition
• Tax incentives: The contributions made by the School Partners are subject to the relevant tax benefits stipulated in the law of patronage and sponsorship