Job vacancy on the position of communication, community management and assistant to the coordination of activities of the Foto Colectania Foundation.
The Foto Colectania Foundation has opened a call for applications for a full-time (37 hours) role on Communication and community management.
Planned start date: immediately
Deadline for receipt of CVs: 26 June 2022
Send us your CV to: email@example.com indicating in the subject of the email: Call for applications Communication and community management.
1. Coordination of Foto Colectania's communication
- To develop and implement the Foundation's communication plans, with the support of the Management.
- To draw up the planning and corresponding work schedules.
- Production of contents, newsletters and other communication elements related to exhibitions, activities and other institutional areas of the Foundation.
- Coordinate external communication and dissemination of exhibitions and activities, and work with the press agency in the drafting of press releases and management with the media.
- Support in internal communication with other areas of the Foundation.
- Dynamisation and active positioning of the Foto Colectania Foundation, its activities and campaigns on social networks. Identification of communication opportunities and proposal of content and actions.
- Coordination with the Foundation's design team for the creation of graphics, advertisements, banners, institutional memory, etc.
- Recording and editing audio and video for the documentation of the Foundation's activities and for dissemination on its social networks.
- Management of the digital and audiovisual platforms of the entity.
2. Management of communities and audiences
- Planning and execution of strategies and projects in the digital environment and attracting the Foundation's audiences.
- Management of the Foundation's different social networks: organisation and creation of content, management of conversations, segmentation and promotion of content.
- Management of analytics and impacts, study and application of new formats.
- Management of strategies for attracting and retaining new audiences.
3. Coordination of the web
- Creation and writing of web content in three languages (Catalan, Spanish, English).
- Supervision of the maintenance and improvement of the structure of the websites with the technical team.
4. Assistance in the coordination of face-to-face and online activities
- Support in the organisation of the Foundation's face-to-face and online activities, in accordance with the indications of area management, in all phases, with special responsibility for communication and production, including the preparation of the necessary materials, supervision of technical requirements, coordination of the room and equipment; as well as supervision of the correct functioning of the activities during their development.
- Management and supervision of the technical and audio-visual equipment of the exhibition hall, ensuring its correct maintenance and operation, and following up with the responsible technicians.
PROFILE AND SKILLS:
- University degree in Journalism, Public Relations, History, Art History, Humanities, Cultural Management, Museum Management or similar.
- Knowledge and experience of at least 2 years in communication and community management. Experience in the field of culture, visual arts and photography will be particularly valued.
- Fluency in spoken and written Catalan (Level C or higher), Spanish and English.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Knowledge and experience in image and video editing tools (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Premiere).
- Knowledge of social media management tools (Hootsuite, Meta) and newsletters (Mailchimp).
- Ability to keep up to date with new technologies.
- Ability to communicate, dialogue, articulate and cooperate with different publics and audiences.
- Ability to analyse and organise, foresee and plan, achieve schedules, and develop short, medium and long term strategies.
- Ability to work in a team.
Foto Colectania Foundation
Passeig Picasso, 14
T. 93 217 16 26